Route stickers outside cartoon, especially for the schoolyard
- Top quality! Abrasion resistant
- Anti-slip laminate
- Strong adhesive strength for OUTDOOR use
- Complete set calculated for a passage to a school
1 set includes:
- 3x Stone yellow arrow; 20 x 7.4 cm
- 3x Stone orange arrow 1; 17.8 x 20 cm
- 3x Stone orange arrow 2; 20 x 13 cm
- 3x Stone brown arrow 1; 15 x 15.7 cm
- 3x Stone brown arrow 2; 15 x 11 cm
- 6x water; 20 x 10 cm
- 3x fish green: 15 x 12 cm
- 3x fish blue: 15 x 12 cm
Create a routing in the schoolyard in a fun way. These stickers depict stones sticking out of the water + fish swimming through them. Routing for children in a fun playful way! Parents are currently not allowed on the schoolyard with 1.5 m society, this way you can send the child on their way and they can follow the route to the school entrance
The glue is high tack (extra strong). The floor line is additionally provided with an anti-slip laminate. In addition to protecting the sticker, this also ensures that no one can slip over the sticker.
Tip> Degrease the surface in advance with our degreaser
Possible applicable places: school squares, country estates, places where children need a route outside
We strive to send orders within 1 working day to a few days, so that every school can open its doors before 11 May.
Material: Floor vinyl outdoor + anti-slip material especially for outdoor use asphalt, concrete and stone
Printing: Full color weatherproof printed
Glue: Aggressive high-tack glue
Lifespan: Up to 3 months, but subject to proper assembly
Warning: These stickers are not suitable for indoor floors or other surfaces of asphalt, concrete and stone * Doubt? Contact us or test the surface with a small piece of sticker
* We cannot be held responsible for any damage caused by sticking or removing the sticker.
- The substrate MUST be completely dry. Clean (degrease) as far as possible. No loose sand
- Installation must be done at temperatures above 10 degrees Celsius and on days when the day temperature will be at least 18 degrees Celsius. The weather must be dry for at least 24 hours for optimal adhesion to the substrate. Mounting late in the day is not recommended.
- Some heating (with a hair dryer) increases the adhesive power
- The more uneven the surface, the more difficult the sticker will stick for a long time. Find as many flat surfaces as possible and minimal joints.
- Rub the sticker well with a spatula or roller. The better you press the sticker, the better the lifespan. Do not leave any air under the stickers! If necessary, pierce air bubbles.
If you have any questions about assembly, please contact us
© Copyright, Dr. Sticker
All designs, photos and texts by Dr. Sticker are copyrighted. Without the express written permission of Dr. Sticker, it is not permitted to copy or distribute designs, information, images and / or photos provided by Dr. Sticker in any way. No part of the text, photos or graphic image (s) may be made public or reproduced, distributed or provided to third parties, except with the express written permission of Dr. Sticker.